From: David Stedman <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:36:35 +0000 (GMT)

You will have to excuse a slight level of mirth from this side of the pond regarding this thread.

Being a Brit who has spent the last year trying to track down Americans willing to get involved with DNA testing to help explain how my line ended up over there, and possibly knocking down a few 'long lineages' along the way, I can assure you this is not just a problem with Brits.

BTW if anybody out there knows of a WV Stedman/Steadman who may be willing to partisipate in DNA testing let me know.