From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy--Ancestry projects
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:52:23 -0500

What is this fee for? I have not heard of it. I subscribe to Ancestry.com
and we have a DNA project there. I also entered my own haplotype there
manually. Yet, I have not received the notice.

In neither case, does it matter much if they are in the company's database,
since it is unlikely that an employee would have knowledge of, much less
care about, the person's paper trail. It is only when the data is compared
within a surname project that people are likely to focus on it.

Bob Stafford