Subject: [DNA] Ancestry Projects
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:54:28 EDT

The above statement is inaccurate. The fee pertains to "My Family"
subscriptions and has nothing whatever to do with Ancestry.com's DNA groups
(projects).

Thank you for the information--I'll tell members of my Ancestry project.
Although I won't be closing it now, I will encourage members to test at
Family Tree since Ancestry no longer has the competitive advantage of lower
prices and provides no service to customers or Administrators.

I also discovered recently that GEDCOMS posted at Ancestry projects by
members of the project are available only to Ancestry subscribers.

Lindsey

This thread: