From: peter spencer <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] S28 SNP - The ''Latin'' R1b
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:43:15 -0500

Mr Vizachero,
you ask where is the remaining component of the roman Y-dna range within the
Welsh romano british-

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25596

"Why is there such a high presence of E3b in Northern Wales ? "

Its there. Notice it is also in the north wales region of Angelsley that was
so impacted/targeted by the Roman Occupation/Colonisation.
Lastly, I do not covet the concept of Roman heritage of seek to shelter
under your own ancestral heritage, I am simply following the data where it
seems to lead.

regards, Peter