From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] S28 SNP - The ''Latin'' R1b
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:03:10 -0400

You can check your sources, but if your theory were correct then there
would be just as much E1b and more J in Wales than R-U152.

The data I've got tell me that just isn't so.

Could this hamlet or that one have high levels of E, due to drift and
or founder effects? Sure. But if you are seriously trying to convince
us that half of Welshmen have a Roman direct y-line ancestor then
you'll need a better source than Eupedia to do it.

VV

On Mar 16, 2010, at 3:43 PM, peter spencer wrote:

> Its there. Notice it is also in the north wales region of Angelsley
> that was
> so impacted/targeted by the Roman Occupation/Colonisation.

This thread: