From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] U106 and P312?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:12:02 -0600

At best it would have some statistical tendency to be valid, but certainly
not with the strength many desire.

In other words, if we could survey Europe 500 BC before the Romans started
to shake up things to their north, it might be that U106 would show up at
higher frequency among the tribes speaking Germanic, while P312 might show
up at higher frequency among the tribes speaking Celtic.

Ken