From: Nelda Percival <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ancestry.com to FTDNA Thanks!
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:36:22 -0500

Hi,
I have the FTDNA surname website, which of course ancestry.com testers can't use, but I have them upload to ysearch and I have a Public/private website that links to World Families websites where I show the results of all my surname project members (ancestry and sorensons)... yes my project is very small, but it will grow.

The result chart is done in excell and world families website makes it very easy to view.

private/public website:
http://freepages.family.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/

World families:

http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/gilpin/results

then open in other window:

http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/gilpin/results?raw=1

All this allows me to incorporate other company tests for the surname project.

nelda
My websites : http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/

This thread: