From: Steven Bird <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:51:12 -0400

Somewhere slightly over 75,000 living and dead members of the Mayflower Society, last time I checked. You have to prove your ancestry with full documentation to join, so there are undoubtedly other descendants who are not members or who are unaware of their ancestry.

12 generations can produce a lot of people. :-)

Steve

> "There were only 102 passengers on the Mayflower and that was not even
> 400 years ago and look at the number of descendants who trace their
> ancestry from them."

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/

This thread: