From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

Please don't forget Virginia. My 9th great grandparents are Edwin Conway, Sr and Martha Eltonhead. From those two families descend Pres. James Madison, the Lees's of Va which two signed the Declaration of Independence and Gen. Robert E. Lee and Pres. Barack Obama, and Pres. Zachary Taylor  for whatever that is worth.  LOL !

Marianne Dillow