From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] conversion factors
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:08:44 -0400

Yes, the Ancestry results I was looking at are from 2008, so they have the old,
high value.

I think it's important when you do conversions to always add a footnote
indicating which markers you changed, what they were originally, and what you
did to them -- including adding that information to the Notes of any upload to
Ysearch.

Diana

This thread: