From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ancestry.com to FTDNA Thanks!
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

We are having a difficult time recruiting Philllips in the ancestry database. There are over 170 people with the surname Phillips in the ancestry database but only 28 have joined the project that we set up at ancestry. We have sent invites to every single person. Any suggestions?

Nancy Kiser

Sent from my iPhone