From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] OT How many races are there?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:47:53 -0600

Welcome to the modern world of "identity politics".

As the gov and all their hangers on remind us every day, there's lots of
money at stake in its distribution.
My gas and electric bill yesterday even had a little blurb reminding me to
fill out my census for the good of the money which could come to my
locality.

However, given my North Sea Mixed Mutt racial make up, I don't think I help
the local cause.