From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:48:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Ken I get your drift.  .Part of my posting is missing. LOL !!
 I haven't posted for awhile. I broke my ankle back in Jan and had surgery and a plate and screw put in. I am in a boot and today is celebration. I can now bear weight and only have four weeks of physical therapy awaiting me. I can wear a shoe in 2 weeks and drive my car.  Yeah team !!   :)

My 9th great grandmother is in the Order of Charlemagne. I can prove to her by wills but after that. ??

Marianne Dillow