From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] English genealogy
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:10:43 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think so Ken. I did FGS with FTDNA and my father and mother's surnames and my Graves line but never did the 23 and me stuff like so many have.  I still don't have a FGS match with the exact results in the control region. I still only match myself.LOL !!

Unless we get something going about the Virginians vs the Mayflower Society, That might be a blast..   HAHA !!

Marianne Dillow.