From: "Tom Gull" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] OT How many races are there?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:29:53 -0400

We haven't received the form yet. Where these are listed, what's the label
for them? Ethnicity? Self-identification? Race? Country of origin? The group
there sounds way too broad to match any original social definition of
"Race". But it could be the compromise term adopted on the form, I guess. /
Tom