From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] OT How many races are there?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:12:16 -0600

There was both an ethnicity and a race question on the form. But I forgot
already how they exactly worded them.
The form was just a reminder that we are living in an insane asylum. There
is maybe a light at the end of the tunnel.
It seems they gave up on the numbers of bathrooms and washing machine
questions that used to appear. They were getting crazy data.
So they decided that scientific sampling surveys done by companies that do
that sort of thing would gather economic data
better for their purposes.