Subject: Re: [DNA] Ancestry.com to FTDNA Thanks!
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:54:21 EDT

To: "" <>

We are having a difficult time recruiting Philllips in the ancestry
database. There are over 170 people with the surname Phillips in the ancestry
database but only 28 have joined the project that we set up at ancestry. We
have sent invites to every single person. Any suggestions?

Nancy Kiser

I wish I knew. There are several Brittons at Ancestry who have ignored my
invitation to join the Britton project. The greater problem is that the
only way to retrieve results from Ancestry's database is by matching them,
so I can't add results of those who don't join the project to my main
database at World Families. But at least I know that they don't match my
family's DNA signature.

Lindsey

This thread: