From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] OT How many races are there?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:53:25 -0600

No, I think I hurt the cause by promoting my neighbors to look to the nanny
state for their goodies. But like a law-abiding soul I did fill out and
send in my census form.

And I believe you are wrong in saying federal funds are not distributed in
part on the basis of peoples' self-described races or ethnicities. We have
a Department of Justice right now actively investigating a whole bunch of
institutions to see if their "racial balance outcomes" are satisfactory to
them. Beware the university, for example, which does not meet some desired
"outcomes".