From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ancestry.com to FTDNA Thanks!
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Some answered.  I have also wondered if the ancestry email system works properly.  Sometimes I receive notices that someone has responded to my messages, and sometimes I don't.  Since I check my inbox at ancestry nearly every day, it doesn't matter.  But if someone does not ever check their inbox at ancestry, then they would never see the invitation.  I am probably OCDC, but I like to collect everyone with the surname Phillips for our project.

Nancy