From: Jim Bartlett <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Question about mtDNA full sequence test
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 08:36:59 -0400

Martha

I think you did the right thing in going to FGS. When I did it, I went
from T2 to T2b; and then I uploaded to NIH and a new twig was created
at T2b6. You never know what you might learn. Matches at the FGS level
are much more useful to genealogists, than are matches at the HVRs.

Jim - Sent from my iPhone