From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Guild of One-Name Studies and DNA
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:18:50 -0700 (PDT)

There is no cost, Lindsey, other than the yearly membership fee. I don't do anything more or different for the one name study than I do for the DNA project. To me, they are one and the same and GOONS seems fine with that. I agree that GOONS needs to redefine their requirements and I believe they are working on that. After all, the goals of a surname DNA project and a one name study are virtually the same.

Nancy

Sent from my iPhone