From: Nelda Percival <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Guild of One-Name Studies and DNA
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:29:24 -0500

Nancy,
the term "at what costs" did not mean money.. but time to do it.. If I spend time here.. What will it take away from my time to run a DNA project and my own personal research??

Personally I don't see it taking up any additional time..

but it would help if there was an English person who could recieve say flyers or posters to use at the English fairs and such.. so we could see a higher return for time given..

Nelda
USA GOONS member
5139 - Gilpin

My websites : http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/

> Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:18:50 -0700
> Subject: Re: [DNA] The Guild of One-Name Studies and DNA
>
> There is no cost, Lindsey, other than the yearly membership fee.

This thread: