From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Guild of One-Name Studies and DNA
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:29:59 -0400

Thanks for the additional information, Nancy.

I use Google Analytics on my personal web site, so I know how to install the
tracker code (the code needs to be inserted into each page you wish to track).
I simply didn't realize that FTDNA would allow us to put our own GA tracker code
on their web pages .

Diana

This thread: