From: Angela Cone <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder results
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:38:30 +1300

...Have a look at this page (it's still in draft form so there may be errors
on the page),.. near the bottom it explains about centimorgans...

http://www.dnainheritance.kahikatea.net/crossover.html

I have a few alterations/additions to do to the page,.. but I currently have
a teething toddler so it'll have to wait until "Captain chaos" is in a
better mood....

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Ken Nordtvedt <>wrote:

> No coffee after noon! For the life of me a centimorgan does not register.
> I'd like to think it is a unit of length of chromo...., but they talk about
> it being percentages?

This thread: