From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re : Usefulness of SNP tests
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 02:17:06 -0500

Until the end of the month, you can get a much better price at 23andMe.
However, you have to go to this page:

https://www.23andme.com/partner/foa/

Initially, they applied the discount if you ordered through the home page,
but not now. The discount applies to both the Ancestry Edition and the
Complete Edition.

Bob Stafford

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:10 AM, Nick n Dale <>wrote:

> Thanks Didier, I did take a look at Relative Finder and also Family Finder
> and comments in this list's archives. At $249 FTDNA is very competitive on
> price compared with 23andMe's $449 for Complete (>1 person) although with
> only half the results. I've already got a Y chromosome 43 marker test from
> DNAHeritage and Y & Mito results from smgf but no SNPs. I wonder if FF
> does
> Y & mito as does RF?

This thread: