Subject: Re: [DNA] Re : Usefulness of SNP tests
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:25:44 -0400

Do we yet know Whether FTDNA 23andMe will allow a result to be uploaded
to their audience Family Finder database [atDNA equivalent of Their
Ysearch] or if they will even have one? There has been much said on
23andMe Testees this list about not really being interested in
genealogy and not responding to emails.