Subject: Re: [DNA] Re : Usefulness of SNP tests
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:04:29 -0400

Apologies to the list for some odd phraseology in my last message. I
recently activated the automatic Google translate feature when I joined
a Fench speaking list. This tool HAS DECIDED to do strange things to
my Fran├žais too, so I have pulled the plug, but it seems not to want
to disengage.

Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Do we yet know Whether FTDNA 23andMe will allow a result to be uploaded
to their audience Family Finder database [atDNA equivalent of Their
Ysearch] or if they will even have one? There has been much said on
23andMe Testees this list about not really being interested in
genealogy and not responding to emails.