Subject: Re: [DNA] Uploading mtDNA FGS results to mitosearch
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:39:32 EDT

MitoSearch predates the availability of the FGS (Oct 2004 vs May 2005), so
it wasn't designed for FGS data. I rather doubt that FTDNA would want to add
the ability, due to the possible medical implications of coding region
data.

Ann Turner

In a message dated 3/23/2010 8:19:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Just received results for my FGS upgrade from prior HVR1 + HVR2
> results. I have used three different browsers (Safari, Firefox &
> Opera) attempting to upload my FGS results to my existing mitosearch
> account.

This thread: