From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:56:06 -0600

I was given 5 matches!

Someone could probably estimate average number of persons on the Earth
within some "5th cousin distance" or less? But then I'd need to exclude the
hundreds or thousands of names of recent relatives I have in my genealogy
file. Then allocate some small fraction of the estimated population into
the early bird test subjects population.