From: Barbara Stabley <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

 My N1a1 results have listed 3 possibilities as 5th cousins.  My question is fundamental  and probably out of context with reality because I'm a novice with this DNA stuff.  Are these matches being made as each test is completed and not from pre-existing data?   Would that mean that we can expect further possibilities as more tests are completed? I had hoped that is the case, considering the cost of the test.  Not that I'm begrudging it.  For my rare haplotype, I'm glad for any scrap I can get.

Barbara