From: Brent Alan Bradberry <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:25:25 -0700

Here is an immediate success story:
About 48 hours ago I received an automated email that I had two
Family Finder matches, both of them 5th cousin and beyond. I have
already exchanged emails with each of the matches; one of them reveals
no apparent connection (no surprise), but the other reveals common
gggggrandparents in colonial Virginia. Two days into Family Finder and
I've already extended my family tree by a generation.
I think the fact that Family Finder participants are likely to be
interested in genealogy is highly significant.

Brent Bradberry

This thread: