From: Barbara Stabley <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:06:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Roberta.... I think I understood it had nothing to do with my haplogroup.  The only reason I mentioned it is because I've had no matches with my HVR 1 and 2 and the FGS test.

It is for any one related to me throughout my family tree, right?  If I had a full tree based on paper research, it might make it easier but I don't for all my families.  I've already heard from one "cousin" but it's going to take a lot of work, trying to find our connection.

But I am anticipating more cousins, as more test results are completed.  What I've thought was slow going with DNA has now progressed to fast forward.  I think I'll have a hard time keeping up.

Barbara