From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Test
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:01:04 -0700

Dear Patricia,
It definitely makes since for you to have your mother tested.
Having your mom's results will help you find relatives that you wouldn't be
able to find if you only had your data. Having your mom's results won't
exactly give you your dad's autosomal data, but it will allow you in many
cases to determine which autosomal SNPs you inherited from your dad.
Sincerely,
Tim Janzen