From: "Roberta Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Test
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:21:35 -0400

Mary,

I think what you are asking is if a different person should provide the DNA
for the additional vials. Do not do this. Family Tree DNA will archive the
new DNA under the same kit number as the old DNA and you'll just have a mess
on your hands as you'll have some DNA from you and some from your brother
under the same kit number. If your brother originally tested, then he MUST
be the one to provide the additional DNA in the vials.

If you or someone else wants to test, you need to order a separate kit or
order the test from your own account.

Roberta Estes