From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Were You Satisfied With "Family Finder" Results?
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:45:27 -0600

So far no eureka moments. There are a couple promising possibilities but
hard work will be necessary to track down the common ancestors. No easy
common ancestor was found. 2 of my 5 "matches" have not yet responded to my
inquiries about whether they wanted to search for our source of common gene
blocks.

On the other hand, given 5 "matches" as just an early bird tester, shouldn't
I be learning of a horde of additional "matches" as the many people doing
this test get their results? I really have smorgasbord genetic lines spread
around northwest Europe, so many populations to "match" within.