Subject: Re: [DNA] Questions about alternate means of searching DNA Genealogy
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 01:38:51 +0000

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I was personally thinking that it was 3 times as bad, but I see you point. ;)
I do know that it's not quite as simple as that however. I have enountered some of the rare genes I have in my research, but some of the matches aren't coupled with the other rare genes, so there's a margin there for sure.