From: William Hurst <>
Subject: [DNA] Family Finder Results
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:06:58 -0400

Hi all,

Got my FF results this afternoon. Mostly 5th-distant cousins, one 4th. With one exception, none are familiar or are their lists of ancestral names. Haven't started e-mailing them yet.

One person is probably my 7th cousin, maybe once removed. FF has him a 5th to distant. I had met him through 23andMe where their Relative Finder has him a probably 4th cousin, range 3rd through 6th. So FTDNA has the relationship a little more accurately - unless we have more than one connection.

Bill Hurst

This thread: