Subject: [DNA] QUESTION ABOUT 23 AND ME FTDNA AND DNA PRINT GENOMICS
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:07:29 EDT

Hello List I have a question please, I had myself and my dad tested thru
FTDNA the autosomal the MTDNA AND THE Y. I had my daughter and my aunt tested
the autosomal with DNA print genomics which is no longer in business don't
know who bought them out (if anyone knows please share) and I just had my
Husband and son tested with 23 and me. Is there a way for me to get all the
various results from the different companies together into one data base
so I can compare the results? I see FTDNA has the family finder do I need to
pay for that on my results and my dad's and will that give me access to 23
and me data base? or just FTDNA?Thank you in advance and GOD BLESS Marla

This thread: