From: "robert mclaren" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Questions about alternate means of searching DNA Genealogy
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:20:32 -0400

Sam,

Of course I considered the possibility that someelse was my father.
However, we look alike and all highly resemble my father when he was young.
Tall, thin, and red hair. I am left handed as is one of the two brothers.
All have blue eyes --- etc., etc. Furthermore, if is possilbe for two
mutations to occur in one generation. I am not the only one that I know of.

Yours aye,

Bob McLaren

Genealogy

> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 8:24 PM, robert mclaren
> <> wrote:
> > Sam,
> >
> > Yes, two mutations can occur within one generation. The probability is
low
> > but real. In my case, there is no other explanation.
> >
> > Yours aye,
> >
> > Bob McLaren
>
> Apparently, you are not willing to consider the possibility that
> somebody else is your father.
>
> I am sure that everybody else on this list has thought of this, but
> are too polite to mention it.
>
> Sam Sloan

This thread: