From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] When? Addition of new SNPs to Advanced menu and,draft haplotree
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:02:34 -0500

"Monitoring the WTY results" would require both Finch2 access and expertise,
which most project administrators don't have. In any case, "monitoring"
does no good when Houston fails to respond. I asked about L260 last month
but never heard back.

I just received a private email suggesting that the (only?) way to get
anything done is to send email directly to the CEO. Apparently, I need to
do that more often.

> From: Vincent Vizachero [mailto:]
> Customer researchers need to be engaged with FTDNA as much as
> possible. That means monitoring the WTY results and requesting (as
> often as necessary) the SNPs that are thought to be valuable.

This thread: