From: Margaret Jordan <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Is DYS=13 rare in Subclade L21 of R1b1b2?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:38:45 +0100

Thank you Rick for your reply and link to the chart of marker
frequencies for the various haplogroups.

Interestingly, in the O'Shea Project there is one member who has the
value 13 at DYS426 and 16 at DYS385b. He is closely related to another
member who has the value of 15 at DYS385b and the typical value of 13
for that subgroup at DYS426.

In my searchings, I found that the "Fourth Irish R1b Modal", Ysearch ID:
UWM64 gives a value of 13 for DYS426.

Regards,
Margaret