From: Gilles Long <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] World of P78+ I2b1c
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 17:15:35 -0400

Thank you Ken. Your comments are appreciated.

My family history contends that my ancestor, Philip Long, was of Scot
descent (?). Do you have any P78+ from Scotland in your database? I
understand I-Scots are mostly of M284+. Right?

In the YSearch database, I know of two I2b1c persons who have a 37/37 match:
one is a LONG, the other is a WAITE. I have a 35/37 match with these
persons, I am a LONG (Lang?) also. All three of us are searching hard. We
must have a not too distant common ancestor, don't you think?

Always interested to learn from your expertise.

Have a nice evening.

GL