From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] I1-NuN-14 Work Needed
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:49:01 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Faux" <>

> Are you advocating some sort of insurrection or revolt Ken?

[[ Insurrection? revolt? Can't conceive of what you mean in practical
terms. Just frustrated with FTDNA KN]]

> First, I have never known
> FTDNA to do anything except attempt everything in their power to satisfy
> customer wishes and keep prices down to a bare minimum.

[[ I even hear the violins playing in the background.

On several occasions I have pointed out that FTDNA could continue their
bundled packages of snp while offering all the snps they will test for on an
individual basis.
One product does not exclude the other. There are always customers who have
not done their homework nor desire to, and the bundled snps would continue
to sell to them.

And certainly they can charge whatever they wish for anything they sell. We
all know they are not a charity or a government handing out entitlements.

But why doesn't FTDNA stand up and publically speak for themselves; rather
than depend on customers to try to interpret their policies?

I think the bundling is more an issue of their desire to "control" things
rather than anything else, but of course that is am impression rather than a
fact. KN]]

This thread: