From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: [DNA] Ysearch Contact emails
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:58:01 +1000

I often use Ysearch to look for matches to the cluster I am interested in. I then attempt to contact them using Ysearch's "Contact
this user' link.
It appears that these emails may not get through to the intended person and I wonder if others are finding this. I have had one
person this week, contacted via other means, confirm they did not receive the Ysearch email.
Certainly if people change their email address and don't update their Ysearch record this could happen, but I am talking about new
Ysearch accounts.

Anyone else noting a lack of response to Ysearch contact emails?

Dennis Wright
Dhonnchadh Mac an Cheairt

Irish Type III
www.irishtype3dna.org
R1b1b2a1a2f4 ... R-L226
mt DNA J1c2b
Ysearch/mitosearch ID 6PWCD

Administrator R-L226 Project

ISOGG Regional Coordinator - Australia

"We are merely the present-day custodians of our Ancestors genes."

This thread: