From: Sasson Margaliot <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] [Bulk] Re: Age of Zhong et al. (2010) R1b-related lineages
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:30:43 +0200

I do not think Anotole is using the term "homogeneous cluster", I just made
it up.

Even if YDNA mutations do not influence the phenotype, they all the time get
themselves "accidentally" attached to different sub-populations, and enjoy
effects positive and negative selection acting on effectively associated

I do not really understand your confidence in applicability of theoretically
derived formulas, which do not take selection into account.