From: Dienekes Pontikos <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b and R1a fate
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 23:00:56 +0200

That's why I said that only ONE branch of Indo-European, the Iranian
branch is attested for the steppe. That's why I don't think the
statement regarding of wave upon wave of Indo-European languages
expanding across is the steppe is not uncontroversial, and in fact I
disagree with it, for precisely the reason I mentioned.

--
Dienekes' Anthropology Blog: http://dienekes.blogspot.com

This thread: