From: "Alister John Marsh" <>
Subject: [DNA] DNAH 15 marker Y-DNA panel
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:46:55 +1300

I have results for the newish DNAH 15 marker panel.

I am trying to find a way to compare with others on these markers. If I understand correctly, Y-Base does not allow all of these markers to be inserted for comparison, in particular not the markers not yet widely tested by other companies.

I am confused, but I think the markers not commonly tested by other companies are the 3 (or 2 of these) below which I give my marker scores for... (Someone did clarify this on the list before, but I have misplaced that posting)

DYS508=11
DYS552=24
DYS627=32

Which of these are markers are not tested by FTDNA or most other companies?

I am R1b. What are modals on these markers for R1b? Where can I compare these markers on any public databases? Do any R1bs on this list have results for these markers?

John.

This thread: