From: Sharon Fontenot <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA still not working
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:15:19 -0600

Hi again -

Given your information, I went through my uncle's matches and determined
that the problem occurs with only 3 out of 82 matches. They are neither the
oldest nor the newest matches,.

The problem occurs whenever I select one of these individuals, it doesn't
matter if I select them first or after one or two other individuals have
been selected. Their data does not load and I am unable to "remove" them
from the set to be compared. To get out of whatever loop I'm in, I have to
leave Chromosome Browser by clicking on another link. Comparisons for all
other matches in any sequence work fine.

Sharon