From: Mike W <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNAH 15 marker Y-DNA panel
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:07:29 -0600

As a replacement for C7BED, I set up a Ysearch ID for R-P312 "All" and
it is XQJ7H . I did the research for this modal in early October.

Over 96 markers, the GD of P312 with K9VGV, the L21 modal is 0 so the
two are identical.

Over 78 markers the GD of P312 with QB382, the U152 modal, is 2.

Over 67 markers, the GD of P312 with HXTNR, the U106 modal, is 3.

This is just a reflection of what the The 1000 Genomes Project
Consortium ( 2010) called "A striking pattern indicative of a recent
rapid expansion...."

All of the above fit into the subclade of R-M269 that is labeled
R-L11. I don't know the modal for R-L23*, which is directly upstream
of R-L11, but I don't think it is far off either.

Regards, Mike