From: Janet Crawford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Who is Celt ?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:52:59 +0000

That is an interesting map, and thank you for it. It becomes very
apparent that the Bell Beakers controlled the traffic system in Europe
proper, the rivers, allowing power and wealth to flow. But things
appear to be different in England where they seem safe to spread out
and occupy much of the island making it more of a "homestead" area.

Janet